Welcome

Website counter
website hit counter
website hit counters

Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Friday, March 28, 2014

SINCERELY

Hello Very expensive

I wish firstly to apologize for this intrusion into your life even
though I admit that this is very important to me. I called Florence
Ardy, born March 1, 1950. I suffer from throat cancer for over 5 years
and then unfortunately, my doctor just informed me that I'm in terminal
and my days are numbered because of my health enough gradient. I am a
widow and I did not have children just because I'm sterile. In fact, the
reason I am contacting you is that I want to donate a portion of my
property because I have nobody who could inherit. I almost sold all my
things including a company exporting cocoa and pineapple and steel
industry in Africa where I lived for over 30 years. A big part of all
money raised was paid to various humanitarian associations around the
world but especially here in Africa. Regarding the rest of the sum which
amounts to exactly € 4,500,000 currently on a Personal Account Locked,
my last wish would be to donate them so that you can invest in your
business and especially in the humanitarianism. I am quite aware that I
intend to do and I think despite the fact that we do not know, that you
will make good use of that sum. I beg you to please accept this legacy
but do you nothing in return if not always think to do good around you,
that I could not do during my life.

That said, being assured of having fallen on a person responsible and
above all good faith, I ask you to please contact me at:
(florence.ardy@gmail.com) as soon as possible to give you more
explanation on the reasons for my action and the course of things.

Cordially
Mrs. Florence Ardy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...