Welcome

Website counter
website hit counter
website hit counters

Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Monday, June 13, 2016

Absolute Power of Fascism might kill me but it dares not to stop the Public hearing for which I live and die! Thus,Hastakshep would continue with me or without me! Just Defriend me!Marking spam might not stop me!If you hate me that much!I am tired of unknown enemies in friendship disguise! Palash Biswas


Absolute Power of Fascism might kill me but it dares not to stop the Public hearing for which I live and die!

Thus,Hastakshep would continue with me or without me!

Just Defriend me!Marking spam might not stop me!If you hate me that much!I am tired of unknown enemies in friendship disguise!

Palash Biswas

Absolute Power of Fascism might kill me but it dares not to stop the Public hearing for which I live and die!


Just Defriend me!Marking spam might not stop me!


If you hate me that much!I am tired of unknown enemies in friendship disguise!


I am copyright Free.


My voice is bound to echo irrespective of life and death.


I am habitual to break patterns and format and would continue to break the ground because I belong to the peasantry which survives whatsoever might come!


I always tried to be the loudspeaker for my people.


I always tried to reflect the social realism.


I always tried to echo the screams created in gas chambers,valleys of death.


I am the solitary reaper who is dislodged from the valley and has no harvest to reap anymore.


Thus,Hastakshep would continue with me or without me!


Better let me connect to the masses who never belong to the elite class just because I am no more a part of the completely privatized media network in auto mode or creativity adventure!


Let me echo the voices of the underclasses with which you might not identify.


Better Defriend me!


You have not to remember me.No one remembers me in the field where I worked for almost 43 years without a break.It had been a cut throat and survive race all the way.I failed to cut the throats.Have no regrets.


I never belonged to the elite intelligentsia as I never deserved.I never belonged to you,my friends! 


I have been always treated as trespasser in the sphere of creativity and journalism.


In fact,I stand now liberated and I have not to care about so called intelligentsia anymore.


Whereas I may not get back to the peasantry where I did belong,where I should have been,living or dead.


I may not touch the Jal Jangal Jameen of my Hisse ka.


I am on the street and purchasing power is the survival kit ultimate.


I have to wait for nothing but the last train available to unknown destination.


No more Akhbaar Sakhbaar!No more Kitab Sitab!


Because the intelligentsia in its aircooled Ivory towers have to do nothing with the plight of the masses.


In fact,I had to do nothing with either creativity or journalism which i opted for self destruction never feeling it until licking the dust.


--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...